05 novembro 2006

Gajos complexados


[...]

[P. Diddy]
Shit, I'm the number man, hot like summerjam
[...]
[Busta]
And while I scope it out, I love the way you bounce
Shake ya shit tuck in ya ass in poke it out, come on
[Chorus: Busta & P. Diddy]
[Busta] Give me the Henny, you can give me the Cris
You can pass me the Remi, but the pass the Courvoisier
[Diddy] Give me the ass, you could give me the dough
You can give me 'dro, but pass the Courvoisier
[Busta] Give me some money, you can give me some cars
But you can give me the bitch make sure you pass the Courvoisier
[Diddy] Give me some shit, you can give me the cribs
You can give me whaever just pass the Courvoisier

[...]

[Busta]
We be bangin all types of chicks from here to (Hong Kong)
The best dressed bitches actin all cute to my shit
And get the wlyin out they actin like a ? to my shit
? go a distance from yours, we holdin Jewish money now
Down to the credit card different from yours
[...]
[Diddy]
By the way, the name is Puff
It aint my fault ya dane corrupt
We went form Henny, to Remi to Moe to Belve to..



[Busta]
The game is us; we gettin money motherfucker
And the game we trust
Everytime we put it down, reppin the name is a must
Flipmode!

[Chorus 2x]

[Puff Talking:]
yea, yea, yea just pass the Courvoisier
yea, pass me that louie that motherfuckin' that that iron groove
Nineteen vintage motherfuckin' medievil
Ow, bitch. Yea, just pass the courvoisier
That that shit make, that dark shit just me wanna fuck
Straight up, I just need to know
Dis nigga Diddy dick hard as a..[mumbles]


É assustador pensar que a definição de parte significativa de uma geração mundial [e parte dos séculos XX-XXI] passa por isto.

Um misto de complexo rácico, homofobia, redução da mulher a coisa, obsessão pelo look stripper e novo riquismo fatela.

The rhythm is nice though. E até gosto de Courvoisier...

[Busta Rymes 'Pass the Courvoisier' feat. P.Diddy]